If you are a representative of your organisation and would like to add your organisation or group to the ESCIS site, please follow these instructions:
- Check that your organisation or group does not currently appear on the ESCIS site
- Check that your organisation or group meets our inclusion criteria
- If you are an Ofsted registered provider e.g. childminder, nursery, preschool, holiday playscheme or before/after school club and wish to add an entry please contact: Telephone: 0345 60 80 192 Email: CS.CustomerRelations@eastsussex.gov.uk
- If you provide care or services accredited with the Support with Confidence scheme your listing must be added via the Support with Confidence team: Telephone: 01323 463440 Email: email@example.com
If you would like to proceed with your listing complete the form below to set up an account – please complete as much information as possible (this information will not appear on ESCIS). You will then be sent an email with an account activation link. Once you have clicked on this link you will be able to submit the details of your listing.
Please note that, for security reasons, your entry will NOT be added immediately – it will be checked by ESCIS staff and may take up to 10 days to be added.
If you would prefer to register and add your listing by post, please download and print the inclusion form and return it to the ESCIS Information Officers at:
- Unit D, Ropemaker Park, Hailsham, East Sussex BN27 3GU